modernity
has failed us.
 MAIN ABOUT  CHATBOX FOLLOW







Zephyr
October 18, 2023 @ 8:04 PM (0 comments)



Upon the hill, I felt Zephyr's kiss
A gentle breeze, a moment of pure bliss
It whispered secrets through the swaying trees
In nature's arms, I found my soul at ease

In the twilight's hush, Zephyr takes its flight
Whispering through the trees, a gentle touch of light
With every breath it weaves, a dream begins to play
In Zephyr's tender embrace, we find our way

Within her heart, where mysteries reside
Zephyr whispers secrets, where shadows hide
His gentle voice, dreams softly take his flight
In Zephyr's soothing words, I find the tranquil night

Beneath the crescent moon's silver gleam
Zephyr danced, a whisper in a dream
In his tender touch, the night's secrets unfold
A lullaby of stars in Zephyr's gentle hold




This blog is (simply) designed by myself, more focused towards blog aesthetic rather than contents.
© 2020 RADIALENE