modernity
has failed us.
 MAIN ABOUT  CHATBOX FOLLOW







10 Lines For You
August 31, 2022 @ 1:34 AM (0 comments)

Lacing fingers behind my head, as I was looking straight ahead
Many words have fallen into disgratitude, I buried myself in solitude
Something beautiful end too soon, that's when I thought I'd swoon
Pensive face in ripple, disquiet about the way I treated people
I promised not to make any mistake, but eventually I am the mistake


Having a bad day became a scapegoat, saying "I'm sorry" as a coat
Thought I was a decent sort of person, apparently I gave them poison
You gave me an undesirable feedback, so there can be no going back
But one thing you should know, I love you just the way you are now
Stay humble, viable, lovable, and unexceptionable

"otp 4 digit bisa dikasih tau ke saya?"
"1234 pak. 1 thing 2 do 3 words 4 you. i love you"
"JAKH"
"HAHAHAHAHAHA"




This blog is (simply) designed by myself, more focused towards blog aesthetic rather than contents.
© 2020 RADIALENE