modernity
has failed us.
 MAIN ABOUT  CHATBOX FOLLOW







I Feel Ashamed and Guilty
May 10, 2021 @ 9:17 AM (0 comments)

A forward talk
Solely against the situation
It took me awhile to realized it
Whether it's guilt or shame
Well, I guess I'm both
I made a mistake
Yet us is a mistake

I know you're not pushing me
Just don't feel sorry for me, okay?
It's my matter, not yours

So, in other words,
Let me be wiser today
Than I was yesterday
Let it sink and drowned
Then comes the new beginning
You do you and I'll do mine
We're cool, right?

I'm sorry
I had to do it
The point is, look at the title



P.S. we're still friends but not for now. reason? look at the title again




This blog is (simply) designed by myself, more focused towards blog aesthetic rather than contents.
© 2020 RADIALENE